DEXMA closed the first half of 2017 with a record-breaking expansion of its partner program, incorporating 60 new companies into its global community.
This and other company figures at the end of June reveal two important realities for energy managers.
First, the energy management market is growing globally – at a rate well over 10% per year – and secondly, that software will play an increasingly crucial role in the energy services value chain.
A Record Number of DEXMA Partners
The new DEXMA Partner Program, launched at the end of 2016, has led to the signing of 60 new partners in the first 6 months of 2017. DEXMA’s global network has now reached a total of 250 active partners in 40 countries.
We’re also excited to highlight the all-new Blue category, making it more accessible than ever to start using DEXMA as a DEXMA Partner. We also launched the End Customer Leads program, with more than 400 real business opportunities distributed to existing partners in the last 12 months.
Here are some additional benefits we’ve added to our global Partner Program:
- DEXMA Detect (old Energy Grader): New free tool to remotely calculate your clients’ savings potential based on historical invoices
- Distribution of end customer opportunities by territory, specialisation and partnership category
- Specific training for energy services companies
- Software and hardware discount program at the DEXMA Online Shop
- New benefits for the Platinum category, including participation in R&D and innovation projects at the national and international level.
- Access to official certifications via DEXMA
In addition to this great success in terms of figures, which has had a positive impact on the company’s turnover, these new partners represent the opening of new markets for DEXMA, expanding the existing network of partners into uncharted territory.
Businesses in 40+ Countries are Saving Energy with DEXMA
Among these new markets are new partners with activity in the following countries:
These new additions to DEXMA’s global partner community translates into excess of 15,000 buildings saving energy with our tools. These countries also add to DEXMA’s increasingly strengthened presence in the UK, France, Italy, Belgium and the Netherlands, as well as in Nordic markets such as Denmark.
DEXMA: Leader in Energy R&D and Innovation
Another milestone marking the first half of the year is DEXMA’s participation in European R&D projects together with some of our key partners.
DEXMA has already participated in and successfully launched several energy innovation initiatives such as SolarView (analytics for solar PV) and eQualtiq (optimised management of HVAC energy consumption).
For the second half of 2017, we are excited to announce that DEXMA’s R&D and innovation investment efforts will quadruple, thus preparing the portfolio of products for the new energy sector challenges such as the arrival of near-zero energy buildings (NZEB) in 2020, smart grids, active demand management (demand response) and artificial intelligence applications for energy management.
We will also be launching 4 new European innovation projects, to be developed from 2017 until 2020. Watch this space or subscribe to get innovation project updates.
DEXMA Platform: Reinforced Security for New Challenges
In addition to growing our Partner Program and launching innovation projects, we also spent the first half of the year strengthening our flagship product, DEXMA Platform.
Look for significant improvements in:
- Platform security. We have implemented a DMZ that makes the platform safer and more robust.
- DEXMA scalability. The entire platform is now high-availability (HA) enabled. This translates to minimised downtime for the user so you can spend more time saving energy and less time contacting support. Remember, you can check the uptime status of DEXMA whenever you want here.
In addition to these technical and security improvements, we also focused on providing a smoother user experience in energy efficiency project creation and management, carbon emissions analysis and forecasting, to continue being the leading platform for energy management in Europe.