Declaration of Principles on Diversity, Inclusion and Equality
DEXMA’s DNA is human-centric, we care about the planet and the people in it; because humans take part in a heterogeneous and diverse community, it is our purpose to reflect these realities. That is why it is DEXMA’s goal to strengthen diversity, inclusion and equality while helping people understand and optimise their energy use.
These values reinforce our quest for innovative solutions and are embedded in the foundation of what we stand for collectively. Our mission is not only to create a more sustainable world, but also to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment.
That is why we want to build a community and culture that celebrates these values and encourages diverse perspectives. We believe that success is achieved by creating equal opportunity for all.
We are Contributing to a Better Tomorrow
We are committed to create impactful and sustainable change by ensuring:
- That diversity of thought, experience and approach is represented.
- That all members of our community feel they belong and are supported regardless of their background, identity, or affiliation.
- That a fair representation of diversity is guaranteed in all our structures.
Each individual at DEXMA has a responsibility to help drive our equality, diversity and inclusion (EDI) programme, guided by these principles:
- Committing to understand the challenges and barriers to equality in order to eliminate discrimination, creating an environment where differences are valued.
- Promoting a culture of inclusion, recognising and celebrating difference and acknowledging the benefits achieved by diversity of thought and experience.
- Creating a safe, non-judgemental space where we can discuss arising issues relating to equality, diversity and inclusion, and support one another to understand and acknowledge a range of perspectives.
- Embedding equality, diversity and inclusion across all levels of DEXMA and in everything that we do.
- Educating our community and raising awareness in all areas related to equality, diversity and inclusion ensuring our commitment to EDI is understood by all.