DEXMA is growing and we’re hiring! We’re searching for a new Customer Success Engineer. This is an entry-level position open to all energy efficiency lovers. Keep reading and learn how to apply today!
We’re Hiring: Customer Success Engineer!
We’re searching a self-motivated, results-driven team player with interest in the energy industry, cleantech and technology.
We hope to find a cross-functional person, proactive, a problem-solver. Customer centricity is your motto. You love to streamline things to make them work smoother, faster, easier and better. You feel comfy in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where change is constant. You are detail-oriented and capable of handling resource allocation from a technical standpoint.
Your mission will be…
- Become an expert in our software product, DEXCell Energy Manager, to support our clients in their custom needs and daily journey.
- Shape our clients needs into reality by leading projects such as new Apps development, core functionality development, product improvements, etc.
- Liaise between clients, development team, outsourcing companies, and management team to champion customer needs.
- Control the entire project life cycle, track progress and milestones, lead team meetings, and develop best practices.
- Foster the growth of an existing customer base while minimizing churn.
- Keep customers happy by giving them insights on how to use DEXCell EM in their projects.
- Accompany clients throughout their journey in DEXMA, from on-boarding and early training, to identifying key insights and complex new feature creation.
What We’re looking for…
- Technology background (bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Telecomm or Mechanical/Industrial Engineering).
- Excellent analysis and communication skills.
- Fluency in Spanish and English.
- Advanced user in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Keen on learning and improve every day, settle down is not an option.
- Love tech & energy.
- Live in Barcelona area.
Extra points if you…
- Experience in the cleantech/energy sector and/or at a SaaS company.
- Familiarity with SaaS KPIs: MRR, retention, churn, NPS, etc.
- Experience using online customer service platforms (Desk, Zoho, Intercom, etc).
- Familiar with Scrum methodologies.
- A demonstrable customer-centric approach.
- Experience leading technical projects in agile environments.
- Programming/scripting skills.
- Best-in-class workplace with a positive, fun, experienced and motivated team.
- Be in touch with latest SaaS technologies, and productivity methodologies.
- Lead the change in the energy sector.
- Offices in in the heart of sunny Barcelona, well connected to public transportation.
- Position with career growth and learning opportunities, working for a leading software company within the energy sector.
- Free snacks & coffee.
- Out of office team building activities
- Product & Tech Training provided by the company