At the end of 2018, we launched our annual survey and +300 energy professionals responded. The results can be found in a 14-page report that we have produced in pdf. And, if you take a look at this infographic with 6 outstanding statistics from the survey!!
If you find the information below interesting, you can always extend it by downloading the full report in PDF here.
Who is the 2019 Energy Management Report aimed at?
To understand who this report is for, we need to know the professional profile of the respondents:
- 80% of those surveyed belong to companies related to the energy sector.
- The remaining 20% belong to professional roles related to energy management in sectors such as retail, public administration
andindustry, among others.
- 73% belong to SMEs. The rest belong to companies with +200 employees.
- More than 300 professionals from +120 different countries participated.
- Among the most prominent roles are energy managers, engineers and facility managers.
Now that you have a more concrete view of the survey profile, get to know 6 of the most outstanding statistics:
If you are one of those who likes to have the infographics downloaded to be able to look at it at another time, or even print it, I leave you here access to this infographic in pdf format.
On the other hand, I know you will be thinking that this information is insufficient to give you a detailed view of the situation in which efficient energy management finds itself today. But to include all the statistics in a single infographics was not possible.
So for you to access all the survey responses we have created a full report with +20 statistics. Here you can download the free PDF.